Sunday, 21 February 2010

Spring Time Baby Boy


Ooooh, I love making baby cards and I love this Sizzix Baby in a Blanket die. It's been a bit neglected until the other day but I'm chuffed with the results. The baby swings - stole that idea from Clare!

I made a rectangle of multicoloured paper from the scrap strips I had lying on my craft table (neatly clipped into a small bulldog clip!), then cut it using the die. (Look out for the house cards I made at the same time, which will, no doubt, appear on me blog in a few days time!)
The Nesties scalloped circle was cut using Clare's die on Tue night and coloured with Almond and Blush Promarkers.
Baby and back of blanket coloured with Promarkers (I've used 5 out of my 7 strong collection)
Papers are from the Papermania Sunshine Capsule collection
Daisies and brads from stash

Going to enter it in Papertake Weekly: Check this Out and A Spoonfull Of Sugar: Spring Time

And here's a pink one, using same scrappy technique.

4 comments:

  1. this is fab..i got a bigshot for xmas but dont have any dies yet...but use it for my nesties...love the baby swinging idea...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww petal love them both! What a fabby wee idea having the baby swinging hee! Love the pinkie one, so girly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful baby card Susie, that die is so cute and I love the little swing you've made great idea thansk for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby card! I love the swinging tot :0) Gorgeous sunny colours too x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)