Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Elise's Hearts


Mel sent me this gorgeous new image from Funky Kits. I'm sure her name is Elise, but she appears to be sold out just now so I can't be 100% sure!

I coloured her with Whispers markers and gloss on the hairband, waistband, hearts and shoes. The green leafy paper is from the MME Bloom & Grow pack. The yellow checked paper is from the Papermania Sunshine pack. The middle band has been embossed in my new Cuttlebug Hearts folder and I've used one of my new heart charms from Hobbycraft.

I'm entering her in:
Fussy & Fancy - Hearts
abc Challenge - N is for New!

7 comments:

  1. My you have been busy!!..and she's adorable..love the colour scheme..Debs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute.love the sparkle and the layout..a beautiful card.
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Susie, so gorgeous!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning huni! I love her, shes stunning in ever colour!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely...thank you for joining us at ABC..
    hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)