Lou has a party to go to this weekend, so I'm being organised and have made Matthew's card already! Just have the pressie to arrange....
The image is Sugarnellie's Rockstar stamp, coloured with Whispers markers and gloss.
The paper is from the Dovecraft Masculine pack
The stars have been punched from Hobbycraft glitter adhesive paper, and I love it!
I've cut an oval using my Nesties and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Stars folder.
The paper is from the Dovecraft Masculine pack
The stars have been punched from Hobbycraft glitter adhesive paper, and I love it!
I've cut an oval using my Nesties and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Stars folder.
I'm going to enter this card in the Charisma Cardz challenge - Think Male and the Fussy & Fancy challenge - Dazzle us!





Fab rock star card! love the gloss and the glitter stars!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Nicola
Fab card chick...my hobbycraft visit was a disaster they had nothing!!..got some K&Co papers but they had NO PM stuff...whats that about??!!will look out for the glitter adhesive paper next time as its a brill idea...Debs x
ReplyDeleteStunning wee card huni! The image looks fab against these papers!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been a bad friend, but just been so ill!! Lets just say antibiotics and milk do not MIX!!
Take care sweetie xxx
Fab boys card!I love this image and the emboosed oval
ReplyDeleteHugs Amanda xx
Awesome boy card, I would have never thought to add sparkle to a boy card, now I know it works :). Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
ReplyDelete