I really love this cute stamp. Most recently, I used it a lot for 1st or 2nd birthdays, but this time for a male card (although it could easily suit a lady too).
Arthur's been coloured with Whispers markers
Paper - lovely but I have no idea what it's called, or the make as Mel or Clare gave me it - thanks x
Anita's ribbon
Sizzix Buckles and Hearts (using Clare's dies whilst she was up on Tuesday)
Buttons from stash
I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant Challenge: Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss: Feel the Lurve
Little Red Wagon: Ribbon
Crafty Catz: Charming Bear - use a bear and a charm
The Pink Elephant Challenge: Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss: Feel the Lurve
Little Red Wagon: Ribbon
Crafty Catz: Charming Bear - use a bear and a charm





What a lovely little bear. I love the background paper, really retro and great colours
ReplyDeleteLisa ;)
So cute, Sue x
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
ReplyDeleteBetty
Aww petal, its a stunning wee card! Love this image so sweet!! The colours are subtle but perfect for a male card!! xxx
ReplyDeleteCute! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteDee - LRW
Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Susie no idea what papers they are Andrew brought them back from Walmart in America. Your buckles look fab and so are the rest of your embellishments.
ReplyDeletehugs Clare
Arran now thinks that Scott lives in a pub and wants to come as we were up your way yesterday!!!
Fab card, love the die cut hearts, x carol....crafttycatz
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Susie :) Love the SN image and the little heart buckle and buttons x
ReplyDeleteBig apologies from me too! I totally forgot about the award you gave me :( So a big big thankyou for thinking of me :0) I have added it to my sidebar now xx
Jenny xx
Super cute Susie! Thanks for playing along this week at TPE!
ReplyDeleteFab card Susie love the cute bear.
ReplyDeleteThanx for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
Trish (-: