I really enjoyed making this card! I used my lovely Sunshine collection papers, which I distressed with a nail file and black pen (think I'm gonna have to get a distressing tool!), and the cutest teddy picture, which has been recycled from one of Susan's anniversary cards (thanks x).
I have also used my Sizzix Flower Blossom die, layered with a capsule collection flower and button.
The Hobbycraft Rafia lace has made it onto another card, with a couple of punched hearts and buttons interwoven.
This card is going to be entered in to the Allsorts Challenge, which is "Get distressed with buttons and a bow".
Needed to get this posted this morning as my mum, my sis (who lives in Austria) and my cute nephew Jakob are coming over today! Have a nice day:0)





Hi SusieLou!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card,love the paper's and sweet image.fa distressing too if you're after a distressing tool the flitterpot pot do a heidi swapp one and it's only £1.19!!!and it's brill
Have a good day
Hugs Amanda xx
Wonderful sweet card, beautiful colours and adorable image.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Hi Susie
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, the colours work so wwll with the image and could be used for a male or female.
Hope you enjoy your day with your family.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts tihs week.
B x
gorgeous image..and im fast becoming a distressing addict...beautiful..Debs..P.S. theres a little something on my blog for you.. :-)
ReplyDeletefabulous card love the colours and the picture is lovely and cute...x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x
Great recycling! That beautiful Image looks stunning with those beautiful papers!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Love the softness of the image.....so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card..that image is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteKerry x