Friday, 12 February 2010

Messy Rabbit


Hello peeps! I'm glad to confirm that it's Friday already, hurray!! We had a lovely day yesterday with my sis and co and are looking forward to another visit on Sunday.

Unfortunately, Euan's not that great today (the horrible tummy bug that's doing the rounds), so Lou didn't get to go to Gran's cos I wasn't at work anyway today. Hopefully all his sleeping and lack of food will mean he's all better tomorrow, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, onto the crafting - I'm going to enter this card in the Crafty Catz and Totally Papercrafts challenges - both "Buttons and Bows". I've actually only used one of each but hopefully that's ok.

I'm also entering the recipe challenge over at A Spoonfull of Sugar:
1 patterned paper (FF I think)
1 embossing (Sizzix Tween Circles)
1 button
1 ribbon

I've also used my trusty Sizzix flower and vine, circle punch and Stickles Stardust. The Messy Rabbit image is actually coloured with Promarkers, which I did at Clare's one day before Christmas - love the dense colour. (No, I can NOT buy any....although have you seen the sneak peek of the Letraset Promarkers Rubber Stamp packs over at Sugarnellie...?)

13 comments:

  1. Hi Susie
    gorgeous card lovely cute image, fabby layout, one button & ribbon hits the spot. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue.x

    Hope Euan's tummy bug soon goes.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card, love the sparkly blanket
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie

    this is so sweet, fab little image and layout love those papers :O)

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie!
    Aww what a sweet card love the colour of the rabbit too!
    Hope Euan feel's better tommorrow tummy bugs are'nt nice
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! love the glitter dots! I only have a few promarkers, so will go and check out your link.
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey chick..love, love, love that image..and the sparkle adds a little extra cuteness..hope Euan's feeling better soon...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card..I love it!

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Susie, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
    Hope Euan is better soon
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card for this weeks challenge, thanks for playing along, x carol.....craftycatz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Susie:) love that image.
    Thanks for playing along with totally papercratfs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)