What is this weather like? I got a bit of a surprise, yesterday when I looked out and saw snow and a blizzard! Wasn't happy about this as Susan and Lily were supposed to be coming through! Amazingly, Susan decided to drive through anyway and actually had an ok journey both ways and we had a lovely catch up. The blizzard continued all day so there was quite a bit of snow to plough through at school time, but thankfully, I managed to reach the rucksack in the loft, so I could carry Euan to collect Louise, rather than struggling with the pushchair.
Today, it's still snowing really wet snow and we're walking in about 10cm of slush - lovely.
But anyway, on to the card:
I really love this stamp - Gorjuss Bear Hug - so cute! She's been coloured with whispers markers and gloss, then Promarker over her hair. And her outfit has been paper-pieced using Pink Parfait papers. The large flower was Sizzix'd from a cardboard coffee cup holder covered in paper . I was originally trying to make a bracelet but it wasn't too successful, although I like the thicker flower! The turquoise paper is a Prima Mary Jane paper and the pink paper is from Mel.
The following challenges will be entered:
Crazy for Challenges 25: the wonderful sketch I followed
Totally Gorjuss: Flower Power (on her dress as well as in the layout)
Crafty Cardmakers:
Split complimentary using the red/green-blue/yellow-green parts
Crazy for Challenges 25: the wonderful sketch I followed
Totally Gorjuss: Flower Power (on her dress as well as in the layout)
Crafty Cardmakers:
Definitely had a bit of a pink and turquoise thing going on this week. Love the combo and I decided I would just "tidy" the bits onto other cards rather than my paper draw. Gorjuss Purrfect Friend (thanks, Clare) and Gorjuss Party Princess images, coloured with Promarkers.





Hi Susie
ReplyDeletesuper cards.Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX
Hi susie..3 more "GORJUSS" cards...love the paper piecing..the snow finally stopped here and were back to rain..how long until spring???!!..Debs x x
ReplyDeleteWow all three are gorgeous! I love the colours and your colouring is beautiful, love her little paper pieced dress too! Just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comment last night too, it really cheered me up, thanks! hugs, Jane xxx
ReplyDeleteits a beautiful card hun, love the gorguss girl and you have pulled the colour scheme of really well, thanks for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Susie, beautiful image and I love her dress.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Hi Susie!
ReplyDeleteThree gorgeous card's love her paper pieced dress on the first :)
hugs amanda xx
This is a fab card...the image is a personal fav, I love your paper piecing on her...Great colour combi too...
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers this week
x
Vicky
What a lovely card, so sweet and spot on with the colours too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x