When I got my new VersaFine ink pad a couple of weeks ago, I had a bit of a stamping frenzy and re-aquainted myself with lots of my neglected stamps. Gorjuss Sitting was one of those stamps, which is strange when you realise the trouble I had in buying her - she was never in stock when I actually had the time to order!!!!
Anyway, she's been coloured with Whispers markers and gloss and paper pieced using the plain pink paper from my new Pink Parfait collection. The stripy panels are also from this pack. The bright pink and the paler patterned paper are from my neglected K & Co Berry Pink mat pad. The leaves and flowers have been cut from my (VERY) neglected Dovecraft Wild Blossom paper, that I sat and lovingly (if, a bit obsessively!) cut out last night. (I'm left, mostly with the large patterned papers that I can't see me ever using, so I cut them up into pretty embellishments!)
I'm entering this card in:
Totally Gorjuss challenge - paper piecing
Sketch & Stash - a fantabulous sketch (although I've changed the circle to a rectangle - hope that's ok)





Hi Susie!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!Love this image too actually dug her out yesterday and coloured her up.Ive got so many stamps i bought ages ago that i havent inked up as much as i should think we're all guilty of that though lol
Love your colouring and yummy paper's
Hugs Amanda xx
Stunning huni! love this wee stamp, shes just perfect in these colours! i really should ink up my older stamps too! Good luck with the challenges xxx
ReplyDeletefabby card hon...the parfait papers happened to fall into my basket too today!!..but shhh dont tell Dan..cant wait to try them out now ive seen yours..Debs x x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Susie, so pretty
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
I love this Gorjuss Girl and you have made a lovely card with her. Thanks for joining us at TG and hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteKat x
Wow! Beautiful card Susie, love the gloss on her hair!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
ReplyDeleteLove Sarah W XXX
A gorjuss card, love the paper piecing, thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
ReplyDeleteYou asked about the hearts on my Whiff of Joy card, it's a Martha Stewart punch.
Sarah
This is totally beautiful! Awesome coloring!
ReplyDelete