I'd already flagged my favourite photos with the intention of scrapping some of them, so when I saw the Lasting Memories theme of Red, White and Blue, together with Melly's sketch, I knew I HAD to get back into scrapping! I started following Mel's sketch, but then changed it along the way as I chose paper and layered it all. And I remembered about these fab Techno Pop embellies that I won from Craft Garden a little while back and the circles were perfect for bubble effect!
The water paper was from Clare ages ago - thank you and is perfect for the watery theme.
So, I would like to enter the following challenges:
Lasting Memories - Red, White and Blue
Secret Crafter - Water
Crafty Calendar - Summer
Pixie Dust - Red, White and Blue





Aww petal, I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab wee pic of Ewan! I'm so jealous, woild love to be lazing in the pool hee! Papers are fab!!
Thanks for joining our first challenge over on LMLC
Hugs Melly xxx
WOW! I am LOVING this layout! How creative and fun! Love that the photo is the definite focal point. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!
ReplyDeleteOh doesn't that water paper make you just want to dive in and join in the fun? Cute page! Thanks for sharing and playing along at Lasting Memories!
ReplyDeleteI love the water paper. You did a great job with this layout.
ReplyDeleteCute layout!!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
This is so sweet Susie. Looks like your little boy was having such fun ( and he's a real cutie too) The circle embellies are just perfect to go with the water theme.
ReplyDeleteLove Elaine xx
Wow this is awsome. That water paper is amazing and goes so well with your layout. The flowers and circles are a nice added touch to go with that cute little boy. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories..
ReplyDeleteWow!! Love this summery Page!! The water looks so inviting. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet LO! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the water pictures! The contrast of the red boarder is amazing! I love the style! Great Layout! Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous layout. He looks like he was having loadsa fun. Love the pics of the water, makes for a superb backdrop.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter, I hope you come back and see us again next week. Good luck in the draw.
Mel X
This is fab...just perfect! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful layout and lovely design just perfect for our Summer theme at Crafty Calendar this month! Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteHope you'll join us again this week at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge! This week the challenge is to do something "Out of the Box"... something NEW to you!
ReplyDeleteOUR CHALLENGES ARE NOW WEEKLY!!!Check it out...
kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com