Friday, 16 July 2010

Frosted Designs Top 3 and a Card

Wooohooo, I made top 3 at Frosted Designs!  Their challenge this week was to use felt and I used one of the gorgeous Henbury butterflies on a keepsake box for my friend's new daughter, Aoife.   I am so chuffed!

Yesterday was hubby and my 10th wedding anniversary.  We made a conscious decision NOT to do anything special last night as we've normally found that when we plan to do that, somebody decides to visit us or one of the bairns is up.

And predictably, Euan would not settle and was still awake at 9.30pm!  Don't know what was up with him - he normally goes down no bother round about 7pm and that's him til the next day.  Although I DO remember Lou going through a similar phase so maybe his brain's just computing some new info, or something!  Anyway, it just proves that it was the right decision last night and we'll have a special dinner another night.

It's just occurred to me that I STILL haven't posted the anniversary card I made Scott a few weeks ago!!  I'd like to enter the following challenges with it:
Fussy and Fancy - Stitches (all the beads), Scallops (around the large heart) and Sparkle
Stampavie and More- Anything Goes
Allsorts - July Love
Abc - Y is for You and Me

Off to drop Euan at nursery before taking Lou to get her school uniform (hopefully) and to let her spend some of her holiday money.

Will hopefully be back later with the 2 cards I made last night... Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. well done...i you see I left something on my blog for you.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Susie.
    Lovely, sweet image and fab colouring. Great choice of colours and I love the embellies, a perfect balance.
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card Susie, love the muted colours and your colouring is great.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! Perfect for an anniversary! Cutest image ever!! Loving all the scallops, sparkles and stitching. thanks for joining in Fussy & Fancy this fortnight! Good luck.
    PS- Congrats on the top 3~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the stamp and colors. Gorgeous creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)