I've used Clare Curd paper, Core'dinations Aquamarine card, the gorgeous felt butterfly from the Docrafts goody bag, Sizzix vines, a mixture of flowers, charms from The Works, a Sizzix swirl, blue lace from The Works, pink ribbon from stash, Sizzix elephant and rabbit, Nellie Snellon circle, Swiss Dots embossing folder, flowers and pearls from The Works. It's been a real labour of love, with LOADS of handstitching and doodling but it's been sooo much fun to make.
And I can enter the following challenges:
The Creative Cottage - No cards allowed!
Flutterby Wednesday - Open
Frosted Designs - Felt
Totally Papercraft - Swirls and Pearls
Magical Crafts - Flower Power





this is very pretty and I'm sure your friend will love it...how do you pronounce that name??
ReplyDeletefi
x
Simply wonderful! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous box, I love all the flowers and the butterfly
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Magical Crafts
Jackie x
wow this is gorgeous and something what will be treasured always, such a lovely gift to give. thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHi aww what a gorgeous keepsake box, beautiful gift idea, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, love that butterfly. Thanks for playing with at FD.
ReplyDeleteGreat project! Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
ReplyDeleteCarol Ann xx
Beautiful box Susie :-) I am sure this will soon be filled with things to treasure :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining the TPC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Such a fabulous creation Susie. A lovely keepsake.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.
Mel X
This is so cute Suzie! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge hugs Rebekah x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun box!
ReplyDeleteSusie... this box is gorgeous and will make a much loved gift!! She will treasure it for years to come!! Thank for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!!
ReplyDeletebarb :)
A beautiful box, gorgeous details.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
PS I am giving away a £10 voucher on my blog, please pop over and enter.