I decided on an unusual colour combo for me: blue, chocolate and orange - it just appealed that night! Gemstones chocolate and orange paper and Core'dinations So Mod card, embossed with Sizzix Swirls and sanded. Some Papermania buttons and some beads have been sewn onto the butterfly and bow.
EDIT - Aaaargh - just realised I've missed the closing time and it's a new challenge now. Ah well, nevermind!






Fabulous colour combo I love everything about this card. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteWow this is beautiful! Great colours i would never have thought of them but they work really well. i love your blog and your syle of cards, they are just my "thing"!. Thanks for your lovely comment buy the way, i really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteLinds xxx
This card is FAB.....the colours look great together & I love that butterfly me gonna have to get me 1 of those me thinks!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun. Sucha shame you missed the challenge they would of loved it!! Take care.
ReplyDeleteLotsa hugs Vicky xx
this is lovely...I love the colours..vey petty.
ReplyDeleteFi
x
OMG its just lovely! So so love it honey! Love the colour combo, so different but brill!!
ReplyDeleteHugs melly xx