Wednesday, 21 July 2010

More Scraptastical Creations

I was playing with more scraps and created these offerings.  Apologies for the shadows, but it's chucking it down with rain and I'm not so good with un-natural lighting!!

The first is my favourite, created with loads of pink scrap paper strips, the frame from my Nellie's die, which have been embossed with a Fiskars swirls plate.  A thick strip of Butterflies and Blossoms paper has been used across the centre and the butterfly is an Impress die layered up.  So, I've re-used my paper scraps and frame and recycled some rafia from a bunch of flowers (sadly not my flowers, sniff!).

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky - Reuse or Recycle
CAS-tastic Challenges - Inspired by Summer
Allsorts - Summer Days


 The Thank you card is a bit simpler, but similar.  And the last one used to be part of a larger card that I didn't like, so I cut up and used the elements in 2 separate cards, with this my fave of the 2. 

7 comments:

  1. another beautiful set of cards but the first has got to be my favorite.

    looking forward to seeing more of your scraps

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card,fab recycling thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to copy your scrap ideas as I have alot of them!!! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful, a really fine and cheery color combination. Doesn't it always seem to rain when you are ready to photograph cards? Does for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is gorgeous, love it

    thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)