Monday, 19 July 2010

Hanglar Aimee

My goodness, I'm getting organised - this is a card for one of Louise's friends, Aimee, who is having a joint birthday party with (another of Lou's friends) Eve in August.  Eve's card is also made and can be seen at the bottom of the post.

 I've coloured the lovely Hanglar image (thanks Clare) with China Blue, Denim Blue and Pastel Blue promarkers for her dress, Ice Grey 1 for her top and tights, Blush, Baby Pink and Almond for her skin and I've tried blond hair using Tan, Pastel Yellow and Ivory.  Her ribbons, dots and top of her boots have had Stardust Stickles added.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday - the fab sketch followed
Raise the Bar 27 - Something old (Itallics no 6 die), something new (hAnglar image), something borrowed (the Label 2 Nesties from Clare) and Something Blue
CRAFT - Card for a baby or child
Pollycraft Monday - Happy Birthday

And I got Top 3 at Lasting Memories - hurray!!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cards!
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Susie. Your colouring is perfect.And you are far too organised, could you bottle it and send some to me please? I seem to be late for everything at the moment!
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 lovely cards, your colouring is fab ;)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week! We do hope you'll come back again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)