Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Totally Gorjuss Dimension



This week's Totally Gorjuss Challenge is Dimension.

I've used the Gorjuss Foxy image (thanks, Mel x ), coloured with Whispers markers and Stickles Stardust
Once again, I've used my new Hobbycraft rafia ribbon - loving the effect of it!
Used a mix of Papermania Capsule Sunshine Collection and MME Bloom & Grow
For one of the flowers, I pinched a scrap of the rafia ribbon in to a rough circle, added a flower and secured with a flower brad. I love playing about with scraps to try and re-use - must be my miserly tendencies!!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. The rafia is so addictive only bought the natural colour wish now I bought more.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really "Gorjuss" card Susie. Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah W XXX
    p.s. thanks for your comments on my blog and I will get in touch when I sort out the webshop with the Sizzix. In the mean time if you are interested I have quite a bit of Sizzix new and some that I have used for sale. If you email me ( my address is on my side bar )I can send you a list of items and prices
    thanks Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reeaallyy neeed some rafia!!..but my hubby wont let me within a mile of hobbycraft at the mo...i think he's all crafted out..lol...so ill add it to my ever extending wishlist..ooh and i'm still working on the scrap issue..i simply refuse to throw them away....fabby card hon..Debs x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Susie. I know what you mean about scraps....don't think I'll ever get through mine but I just can't throw anything out! Thanks for joining us at TG and hope to see you again.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww huni this is just stunning! love your colour detail on wee foxy! You always make great use of your scraps!! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)