As you can see, I'm loving these Pink Parfait papers just now! And thoroughly enjoying paper piecing! I've coloured Gorjuss Bumble Bee with Whispers markers and glossed the belt, wings and shine line on her hair.
I am going to enter 4 challenges with this card:
Paperplay Challenges: Pink, white & green (pure fluke that it happens to fit the challenge!)
A Spoonfull of Sugar: Freestyle (my first entry with this challenge site)
Cute Card Thursday: Blooming Gorgeous
Crazy4Challenges: Pretty in Pink
A Spoonfull of Sugar: Freestyle (my first entry with this challenge site)
Cute Card Thursday: Blooming Gorgeous
Crazy4Challenges: Pretty in Pink





Susie, Great card. Love it. I love paper piecing too... thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Susie. Love Bumble Bee's shiny wings and the paper piecing is so cute too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
She looks lovely in her flowery dress. Lovely pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CCT x
ReplyDeleteme thinks you are in the pink zone this week? Just jealous cause I have made 4 wee boy cards and 1 man card to do.good luck with the challenges.
ReplyDeletehugs clare x
Hello darl this is beautiful love your colour combo thanks so muchf or visiting my blog too im pleased ive found yorus and i shall return lol, thanks so very much for the award bless you.
ReplyDeleteWOW you did an amazing job with this Gorjuss girl!! Love the paper too!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the gorjuss girl and fab paper pieceing.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Gorgeous card Susie, so pretty, love the paper piecing and she's my fav GG, fab taste in papers too lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx