I love, love, love this stamp!! I decided I wanted to try a completely different colour scheme this time, so chose grey and orange for her. I haven't used my MME Bloom papers for a while and was surprised that the green went ok with the grey and orange combo.
I've used the brilliant sketch from Papertake Weekly (sketch 32) and the theme of Birthdays for the Crazy 4 Challenges, with the following items:
Daisy from SugarNellie
MME Bloom papers
DCWV The Metallic Stack
SizzixVines and flowers die
XCut Retro punch to punch the flowers from the pattered paper
Stickles Icicle
MME Bloom papers
DCWV The Metallic Stack
SizzixVines and flowers die
XCut Retro punch to punch the flowers from the pattered paper
Stickles Icicle





aaaahhh...Daisy...she is my absolute favourite...and ive just bought these papers ..arent they just gorgeous..love the card...Debs x x
ReplyDeleteDaisy Daisy....don't we all love a bit of Daisy.Great take on sketch and liking your choice of colours.Have you had a wee play with rory and cheddar can't wait to see them inked up!!
ReplyDeletehugs Clare
p.s. your absolutely spot on about our collection of the sugar nellies.
Oh how adorable! she is really cute and your flowers are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Mélanie
ps. Maybe you want yummie candy? mine will end today!
Hi Susie,Thank you for your lovely cooments,entering my candy and for following me..this is a beautiful card,,love DP I've used this a lot in my classes.sweet image as well..Off to become a follower now..
ReplyDeleteMandy xx
beautiful card susie! I love the image too..definetely one of my favourites! I love the gorgeous colours and fabby layout!
ReplyDeletehugs Judy xI
What a pretty card! I especially love those papers !
ReplyDeleteI love these papers!! This is a lovely card Lynsey xx
ReplyDeleteAww aint she so sweet! She is your wee fave! love how you always make her look so whimsical in any colour!! xxx
ReplyDelete