Thursday, 28 January 2010

Mojo Monday & C4C21



Weyhey, I'm trying a new challenge for me - Mojo Monday, which is a sketch for either a round or a square card. It's so simple, but very effective! I made this embellishment a while ago, but could never get a card quite right with it, until I saw this sketch!

I am also going to enter it in Crazy4Challenges - Pretty in Pink and Cute Card Thursday - Blooming Gorgeous.

So here are the details:
Embellishment made from feather (maybe from Lou's stash?!?), black leaf from an artificial flower I dismantled, fabric flower and paper flower.
Pink Parfait papers and greeting

5 comments:

  1. Wow lovely bright card, the feather really brings it out. Thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that pink fluffy feather with your stunning flower. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your embellishment and the sketch fits it perfectly. Troopers are good but I have cold, boo hoo.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty creation! Love the red flower and the feather.
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)