
And this card features my favourite colour, teal and my wonderful new Sizzix Vines & Flowers dies. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
PaperPlay Challenges: Precious Metals (silver)
Crafty Angels: Can you Feel it? (Texture from ribbon and layered flowers and paper)
abc-Challenge: L is for Layering (Paper, flowers, vines)
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: New (Sizzix dies)
The Craft Garden: New
I loved making this card using up some of the scraps I have, but it was a bit fiddly. Well worth it, though cos I'm really chuffed with it. Not sure who it's going to be for.....





love both cards!! and the vines/flowers dies are great - bet you'll use them lots!!...santa fetched me a big shot so hopefully ill buy some dies in the near future...for now ill just play with my new nesties ;-)...Debs x
ReplyDeleteWow I so love it! What a brill use with your wee scraps! You are good at doing this! Good luck xxx
ReplyDeleteHi gorgeous card lovely colour combo thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs Christine xx
Hi hunny bun, gorgeous card, love the colours and the vines and flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx
Beautiful card, love the vines and flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy
Fabulous card, those dies look great.
ReplyDeleteFussy and Fancy Girl Juanita
Very pretty, Great color combo and I love all those dies. Great card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Beautiful, love the flowers and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining us on
ReplyDeleteABC challenge Samantha :0)
GOrgeous card, Susie. I love that teal/white/metal combination - those colours are so good together. And I love the way you've combined the flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on Paperplay this week.
Julie :o)