Thursday, 1 April 2010

Another Bunny Easter


This is the 2nd copy of this image that Clare gave me, but I decided that the bunny should be brown this time. I used another strip of Mel's paper and the egg embellies and Easter greeting also came from Mel last year (thank you, Petal x).

I'll be entering the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Spring is in the air - and my first time entering this challenge
Charisma Cardz - Animal Magic
The Craft Garden - Pastel Colours
Cute Card Thursday - So Egg-citing!
Lil Red Wagon - Rolling in to Spring
Everybody Art - Spring
Papertake Weekly - Open theme

PS - I keep browsing the Lili of the Valley website and have a few of their cute stamps picked out and firmly placed on my wishlist!!

8 comments:

  1. Really sweet card, I love the colours and the cute image. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always struggle with the DL card, this is fab, thanks for joining us at FnF, good luck with the GDT app :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Susie I love the cute easter bunny happy easter thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card...loving the image :)
    Thanks for joining the Fab'n'Funky girls this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable sweet card Susie, pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Easter bunny! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)