I know, you're probably thinking (again!) what took you so long to give it a go and I suppose the answer is that I didn't realise it was as straight forward! I've used a 7x5 card blank and really like the results. This one was first, but 2 have already followed!!
Crafty Cardmakers have challenged us to challenge ourselves with a new technique/ fold/ old stash /etc, so my challenge was the side-step card! I also used up some of my old stash and my new Messy Rabbit stamp (thanks Sarah).
I can also enter:
A spoon Full of Sugar - One for the Boys
One Stop Crafts - Paper Piecing (the rabbits shorts and shirt have been coloured in Falkirk colours and shaped with glue and foam pads)
Magical Crafts - Animal Antics





Hi Sarah, this is adorable. love the image and your paper piecing. Thank you so much for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Susie, love that image, you have a knack of making the dreaded man/boy card look fab
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Great card looks complicated! Your image is great love the rabbit in the footballers outfit. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
ReplyDeleteCarol Ann xx
Wonderful card Susie, love the fab image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts.
Hugs
Joanne xx
This is fab Susie, double the challenge as its a mens card (eeeek!) Well Done on your new fold and theme, looks fab x
ReplyDeleteThank You for challenging yourself at Crafty Cardmakers x