Monday, 29 March 2010

LOTV Easter Card


I don't normally send Easter cards, but I adore this Lili of the Valley image that Clare gave me, so it had to be coloured in - I used Ice Grey 1, Baby Pink, Orchid, Denim Blue and Tea Green Promarkers and Stardust stickles.

The Spring coloured papers were from Mel ages ago and I love them! I've also used some Papermania card, embossed with Swiss Dots folder. The flower is cut from another of Mel's papers, folded for 3D effect and stickles in the centre.

I can enter the following 11 challenges (are you ready?!):
Papertake Weekly - the lovely sketch I followed
Passion for Promarkers - Springtime and it MUST include an animal
Creative Cottage - Sparkle
PaperPlay Challenges - Easter
CRAFT - Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Dimensions
Totally Papercrafts - Pink and Green
Fussy & Fancy - Easter
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - pink, green & flowers
The Pink Elephant - Pastels
Crafty Angels - Easter

14 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, what a cute card. Love the adorable LOTV image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card Susie, really gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!
    Thank you for coming over to C.R.A.F.T to play this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. teehee...i couldnt check your post earlier because of the issues but i see great minds think alike ;-)..great card hon...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie

    fabulouscard, this is such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at tpc this week

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie,

    So glad you joined us this week at C.R.A.F.T. with your beautiful Easter card. That little bunny is so cute. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous card Susie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susie, I love the layout of this card and the colours.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cute! I love that sweet lil bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susie
    aww gorgeous card, lovely imaage, beautiful papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bit late at responding to last week's entry to our Easter challenge at CRAFT Challenge, but still wanted to say thank you for joining us. What a gorgeous card and colours, love the image too.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Susie, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)