Sunday, 6 June 2010

A Winning Week

Good morning peeps.  No card to share at the mo - far too sunny and hot yesterday to be crafting (OMG, can't believe I just said that!!), but I had to share my good fortune from this week:

At the start of the week, I was lucky enough to win the gorgeous pink and green flowers and Techno Pop pack from Craft Garden for their May's challenge.  They're gorgeous and I'm looking forward to using them ASAP! (By the way, June's challenge is to use 6 flowers.)

And yesterday, I found that I was lucky enough to win Secret Crafter Wendy's 2nd Freebie Friday, which was her cute new stamp "Jake with Bubbles".  (Freebie Friday 3 is the chance to win 6 x6 SEI Jocelyn paper pack.)

I love a wee freebie, just for entering a competition, or doing something I love anyway!!

Have a lovely Sunday, folks.   We're off to Glasgow soon....

6 comments:

  1. Well done chick!!...enjoy your prizes :-)
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww congrats Susie!! Couldnt have gone to a better winner! Have fun in glasgow, we're off to Livingston!!
    Hugs Melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your winnings so deserving.I know what you mean about no crafting because it's been so hot.Off to finish my DT card for abc challenge blog and hopefully you will be able to join in.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! They say it comes in 3's though so maybe you have even more to come? xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your winning streak..can't wait to see the flowers...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done hun, hope your winning streak continues
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)