Sunday, 20 June 2010

My First Hanglar

Ok, I'm holding Clare completely responsible for this, but I've bought a set of Hanglar Babies and they are sooo cute!  (I know, she didn't exactly make me put the stuff in my basket, but she IS responsible, lol!!)  For some reason, I decided I wanted to colour the baby boy first - think it's cos I wanted to use Mint and Chocolate in the colour scheme!

Baby is coloured with Pastel green, Pastel Yellow, Blush, Almond and Baby Pink Promarkers.  I have used a mix of Papermania Verde paper, MME Bloom & Grow paper and dotty paper from Mel (thanks x).  Hobbycraft rafia lace and Anita's dotty ribbon.  The flower embellies are stamped flowers from the kit, coloured with Promarkers and finished with a button and Stardust Stickles. 


Think the only challenge I can enter is the Papertake Weekly - Ice Cream Flavours (mint & chocolate).
The Lovely Hanglar Only challenge is  Shabby Look - Do you think it would qualify or is it too neat?- the edges have all been inked but that's about it - what d'ya think?

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet card.
    I love this colour combo,and your little flowers are so cute.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee yes I am completely and utterly responsible. What's the charge? lol In my defence they are just way too cute not to buy, will be stalking mr postie tomorrow for mine lol. Oh not sure I should say this but I do love your card especially the wee rattle and your layout is perfect.

    hugs Clare

    p.s going back over to my blog into hiding until the all clear is given lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susie, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning pet! Love the stamps, I do believe Clare is a bad influnce on us all hee! I may just have to go see if they fall in my basket too!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie,
    They are gorgeous...to my shame I haven't inked mine up yet..I love the colours you've used..A beautiful card..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww hunny this is adorable, those little stamps are so sweet and your colour combo is fab
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Susie :-) The image is adorable and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Papercraft Planet challenge ,,, :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)