Friday, 25 June 2010

Catch a Falling Star

Wow, can't believe that Louise has now finished Primary One!  This year has gone sooooo quickly and she has DEFINITELY grown up a lot since starting school! Oh, and she sat and passed her first tap and ballet exams today - I'm a really proud mummy just now!!

Anyway, on to the card, which I have made for an order from my bestest friend, Susan.  Her order was for this image, with blonde hair and in pinks.  Had to add a bit of turquoise just to break up the pink, which hopefullly, will be ok.

Catch a Falling Star has been coloured with Amethyst, Orchid, Tea Green, Leaf Green, Ivory Promarkers and Whispers for the blonde hair.  The papers are from the gorgeous Henbury Lane pack, with some Papermania card and lots of Stardust Stickles added.

And I can aenter the following challenges:
Paper Cutz - Use circles, squares or stars in the layout
Sew Many - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Birthdays
Abc Challenge - X is for Xtra Dimension
Hope Susan likes it!

PS - I've been randomly drawn for the prize for Stamp Something Challenge - Hurray!!!

9 comments:

  1. What a great job, and I'm sure Susan will like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie..what a gorgeous card an the image is perfect..susan will love it.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie what a lovely little girls card.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love those stars. Thanks for playing along at SMC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve to be a proud Mum by the sounds of it good for her :D
    This is such a sweet card I love how you have put her name in stars too.
    Thank you for jining us at crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card Susie. Thanks for joining us at ABC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWEET!!! I love her name down the side! TFS at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the name on the stars. Thanks for playing on PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)