A while back I set up a separate blog called SusieLou Designs. This was for my jewellery as I thought it would be easier for it to be separate. BUT....
I rarely post to it as it's time consuming keeping 2 blogs up to date / I sometimes blog jewellery as part of my DT work for Dream Valley / I've now set up a Facebook page called SusieLou Designs and find it easier to keep it updated (and have a few more followers than the blog).
It seems to be easy to delete my SusieLou Designs blog and there would be only 9 followers to "disappoint".
Does anyone know if this deletion would then enable me to change my CraftySusieLou blog name and URL to SusieLou Designs AND be able to keep all my current Crafty SusieLou posts and followers? (It would mean that my Facebook and blogging "brands" would then be the same.
As I'm writing all of this, I'm wondering if maybe it would be easier just to use SusieLou Designs for everything and put a note on THIS blog to advise everyone....would you keep following if I did that?
Hope this makes sense to you all and THANK YOU.





Of course we will! I'm off to find your facebook page now xx
ReplyDeleteHoney, thats a better idea!!
ReplyDeleteIt caused me so much hassle having two so ended up with just the one!! Anything that makes life easier is better for you!
Hugs M xxx
Yes it makes sense Susie, and it takes me all my time to keep up with one blog so I know I could never manage two!
ReplyDeleteAs for deleting and changing names, I'm afraid I can be of no help at all..I am a technophobe!
Love Elaine xx