skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Crafty SusieLou
A little glimpse into my crafty obsessions...
Pages
Home
CARDS FOR SALE
JEWELLERY FOR SALE
Sunday, 24 July 2011
Dream Valley Challenge 12 - Surprise
I have decided to start using my
SusieLou Designs
blog more so that it matches with my
Facebook page
, so please find my Dream Valley post here.
I hope that you will come and follow me over at
SusieLou Designs
and thanks for all of your support here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dream Valley Challenges
SusieLou Designs
Teachers' gifts added 30th June
Lou's Own Blog
SusieLou Designs on FACEBOOK
Jewellery and cards for sale
Dream Valley Design Team
Carole
Carrie
Fiona
Jack
Jennie
Kendra
Khristen
Kitty
Lin
Liv
Lynne
Mags
Mary
Mel
Melly
Sandra
Sara
Sarah
Shari
Susie (me)
Followers
About Me
Susie
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I have always been crafty and have tried lots of different crafts over the years. My current crafty obsessions are cardmaking, jewellery and scrapbooking and I love them all equally as they each have different elements and skills I like to use!
View my complete profile
Facebook Followers
Follow this blog
A Blog Award from Elaine and Debs
And an award from Jennifer
Aug 2010
An award from the lovely Vicky
Aug 2010
Passion for Promarkers
Messy's Mini Missions
Challenges for KIDS
Sketch Saturday
Sketch and Stash Challenge
Moving Along With the Times
Secret Crafter Challenge
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(8)
Come Follow me at SusieLou Designs!
Ladybug Nora Card
Dream Valley Challenge 12 - Surprise
To Change Blog Name?
Distress Inks and One Layer Cards
A few summery cards
Dream Valley Challenge 11 - Summer
Little Ballerina
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(151)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(17)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
LOTV
Crafty Emma's Fab Store
Woohoo, I made top 3!
Challenge 25 w/b 15th Sep 2010
Woohoo! I made top 3 at Lasting Memories 18th July!!
Hurray, I made top 3 at Frosted Designs!!
15th July 2010 for Aoife's Keepsake Box
Woohoo!! My first Top 5! 15/05/10
Challenge 19 - Desert Island
Land of Tulips
Labels
Anniversary
(1)
Autumn
(1)
Birthday
(1)
Christmas
(2)
Daisy on Trike
(1)
Gorjuss
(2)
Hamish
(1)
Maggie
(1)
Mothers Day
(1)
Moving Along with the Times
(2)
Peek a Bunny
(1)
Peek-a-Bunny
(1)
snowflake
(2)
SugarBowl 27
(1)
SugarBowl 32
(1)
Sunshine
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)