Anyway, our challenge this fortnight is "Flowers" - easy peasy, huh? And we're sponsored by the wonderful One Stop Card Crafts.
So, I have made a 65th birthday card, using Henbury flowery papers (pink cos I can't bear the thought of cutting into the gorgeous blue one!), my beloved circle and scalloped nesties and some lovely 3D flowers and leaves. Loads of flowers!
We hope you'll be able to join us at Dream Valley and look forward to seeing all your stunning creations. Happy crafting!






What a pretty card :) Love the flower on the ribbon, and yes, that is some beautiful paper!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card. The dp is just like the pattern on a piece of china my gran gave me, lol. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Susie, very elegant and the papers are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove Elaine xx
Just stunning honey!
ReplyDeleteI adore these papers too, cant even use them heee!
Hugs Melly xxxx
Awww what a pretty card Susie, I'm LOVIN your roses theme!
ReplyDeletehey susie...sorry i haven't been by your blog lately but been busy with work. This is fab...I always struggle to do a card for the older generation...well done!!
ReplyDeletefi
x
So pretty, I love the rose paper and flower embellishments. CoB
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! So Elegant! Really stunning and simple! Classic xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! Those papers are gorgeous and I love how you've arranged the centre piece :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
ReplyDeleteLovely elegant design, the colour is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteGo on get the blue one out, you know you can do it!
Lin xx
Very pretty card Susie,love the papers..And I like the way you have done the center...
ReplyDeleteMandy x
This is so pretty and simple! I love the papers, and your card showcases them so well. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteluv, Mags x