As you can see, I decided to make a necklace and bracelet set and card. Hopefully my MIL will like it. Still need to decide what I'll create for my mam, but I still have until 3rd April - aaah, not quite as long as I'd thought....best get moving then!!
Wishing you all lots of fun and I hope you can come and join us at Dream Valley Challenges.






Susie this is just beautiful! Your necklace and bracelet are absolutely stunning! Thats one lucking MIL!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that beauitfully elegant card too! The backing paper with the flowers is stuning too xxx
Gorgeous card - those colours are stunning! And the necklace and bracelet set are just beautiful! I'm sure your MIL will love them :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
ReplyDeleteBet your MiL will be very happy with these. Stunning. xx
ReplyDeleteWow, what a lovely card and gift! I'm sure your MinL will love it, and nice how the card has the same colours as the necklace but with the added brightness of the red too. Fab work. cob
ReplyDeleteAww Susie
ReplyDeletethese are stunning! I love the jewellery and the card matches perfectly! Your MIL will love it! Bet your mammy would love something similar but different hee!
Hugs Melly xxx
She'll love the necklace and card, for sure! Love them so much, and that you even made them match! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love the color combo for you card and the flowers are a lovely touch!! Your jewelry are beautiful. I'm sure your MIL will love it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carrie
Gorgeous gift set Susie.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
I'm sure your MIL will love this gift and card combo and if not, hey I'm happy to step in as a surrogate MIL!!!
ReplyDeleteLin xx