I've used Sugar Nellie's Peek-a-Bunny, coloured with Promarkers and with a paper-pieced pinny. I think I might use this for my mam's Mother's Day card as she would love these cheery papers and image too.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Sugar Bowl - Sketch
My Time to Craft - Ladies Day
Papertake Weekly - It's a Mom Thing
Wags 'n' Whiskers -Spring
The Creative Cottage - Spring Has Sprung
Passion for Promarkers - In the Garden
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day / Girlie
Wow, it's been ages since I've entered so many challenges......fingers crossed....!






Hi Susielou, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteLovely spring feel to your card Susie,gorgeous colours,papers and image...I'm sure your Mum will love it..Need to start thinking about what I'm going to make for Mother's Day...
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Incredibly pretty card and fab spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Beautiful colours and I love the flower :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
ReplyDeleteThis is a real sweetie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in the Ladies Day challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie
Hi Susi. I love your card and the image is just great. Fab colouring and i love the papers you've used!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our garden theme at pfp:=)
Hugs Heidi
stunning card susie.i love your fab colours and details and the image is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
shes so sweet with her paper pieced apron Susie, gorgeous spring card...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me challenge this week
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
A real cute card Susie and perfect for that paper piecing too. Thanks for sharing at MTTCC this week x
ReplyDeleteAwww what a pretty card Susie, lovin your gorgeous papers and paper pieced apron too!
ReplyDeleteHi Your card is beautiful, and I love the image. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Hugs :o)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, the colours you have used look so pretty and I love the image. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteHey Chick :0)..gorgeous card hon :0)..thanks for sharing with us at WNW...hugs Debs x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Susie, the colours are gorgeous and do make me think of spring. CoB
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteAh, this is so sweet and pretty! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x
ReplyDeleteHey honey
ReplyDeleteStunning card! I adore these papers too, gotta look them out now hee!
the image and wee card will be perfect for your Mummy! So bright and happy!
Hugs Melly xxx
What gorgeous papers! Your image is just lovely with her paper piecing and colouring combined.
ReplyDeleteLin xx