Friday, 27 August 2010

Gorjuss Green Bumble Bee


Tried to get this loaded last night, but Mr Blogger was "unable to locate my picture", despite the picture being there on the little screen! So after 2 failed attempts, I gave up and went and made another card...

This is the Gorjuss Bumble Bee image, which I haven't used for ages.  She's for no-one in particular, I just had a (very) little bit of time and wanted to use some of the new bits I got for my birthday, which was on Tuesday.  I coloured her with my new Meadow Green and Cocoa promarkers and paper-pieced her dress.  I don't know what possessed me to make a green fairy - think I just wanted to try an alternative colour scheme for a girl with this stamp as I normally stick to pink and purple!

Anyway, I've also used my new nesties (thanks, Susan x) and my new leaves and flowers from Melly (thanks, Hun x).  A very simple layout due to restricted time and the choice of green, but I think I quite like it!  Sparkle always adds something to, doesn't it?

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Paper-piecing
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Blue and Green (candy available to get them to 1000 followers!!)
Flutter By Wednesday - Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, wonderful image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !! the cutest thing I ever saw, how lovely is her 3 d dress? I sent you an email my sweet did you get it? hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie this is gorgeous hun, I like greens they can be very calming. I luuurrrvvvee the paper piecing, I've still never done that yet need to get my bum in gear lol. The way you have made her dress 3D is absolutley FAB. Hope you have a fab long weekend hun, take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun you are such a sweetie and your family too.Thanks for the award and loving your new birthday crafty stuff.

    hop over to sarah hurely challenges donna has a monochrome theme this week.

    hugs Clare x

    p.s YOUR LOTV STAMPS ARRIVED YESTERDAY AND THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Gorgeous papers and layout. Hope you had a great birthday on tuesday
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this blue and green card, it's gorgeous, the layout and paper piecing are just fabby. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. (Don't forget to link to your card and not just your blog!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Cute card, love the paper piecing! Great take on our Blue & Green theme. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your card and the paper piecing, looks fantastic.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her paper-pieced 3D dress! And the glittery wings are lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that green paper!! The embossed dots look awesome as well!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)