Friday, 27 August 2010

2 Awards

Good afternoon and welcome to my 2nd post of the day.  I was lucky enough to be awarded 2 awards this week and I'm taking my chance to post them just now.

The first is The One Lovely Blog award from Vicky -thank you, Huni for giving me the award and for all the lovely comments and encouragement you leave for me.  I can pass the award to 7 of my favourite blogs, so (just 7 of) these are:

I also received the Cherry on Top award from Jennifer - thank you x

So I need to:
1/ thank the person (done)
2/ post the award on the blog (done)
3/ say 3 things about myself - 
I am just over 5'10" tall and love my height now but hated being so tall at school
I have the most fabulous friends from Susan (from school) to Clare and Andrew (from our time at our flat), to friends from baby/toddler group and school, my lovely crafty friend Melly and all of my crafty/blogging buddies - all fabulous and who help to make me ME!
I currently have a tidy house, but that is likely to last only another couple of hours, when Lou comes home from school, Euan from nursery and Scott from work!!
4/ Post a piccie I love - this is my troops at the top of Cairngorm mountain a few weekends ago - I was sooo proud of us for reaching the summit, especially Scott for carrying Euan on his back the whole way and Louise as she's only 6!
5/ Pass it to 5 others - 

I know some of you have already been given these awards but that doesn't matter, does it?!!

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou! That is so sweet of you to think of me! Now all i need is five minutes peace to post it!!!!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie hun its made my day I love your photo its a gorgeous 1, didnt Louise do well & Scot especially whilst carrying Euan, I think I prob would of collapsed just thinking about climbing it lol. Thanks again for the award & you are SOOO welcome for yours I love your blogs & your creations, your jewellery I absolutely adore. Have a fab weekend, take care.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks hon :0)..love your piccie..and well done - i get tired even thinking of climbing the stairs lol..Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my wonderful friend, well deserved :) Love the photo, almost makes me want to have a go! Have a brilliant weekend and see you soon.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards hun, and what a beautiful photo of your family
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)