Saturday, 27 March 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 32


This one is for the Sugar Bowl challenge and I have chosen the sketch for challenge 20. I'm pretty sure I used Daisy for the original challenge, but I had my gorgeous Peek-a-Bunny part coloured and HAD to use her (even although I have 4 male cards to make for other folk!). She's been coloured with Tan, Almond, Baby Pink and Ice Grey 1 Promarkers and some Whispers markers.

I had a wee sort through my stash too, and challenged myself to use up the few bits of Basic Grey Sugared pad that I have left. The band across the centre was made ages ago using scrap strips stuck to a strip of card. Sizzix Vine and Retro flower punches to finish.

Off to Grandad's birthday surprise today, so hopefully I've scheduled this correctly!!

5 comments:

  1. it worked ;-)...enjoy the party hon...another gorgeous card...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card! Cute image and The flowers you have made are beautiful! Lovely 3D effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fabulous Sue, love the colours and not forgetting the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card~~ Love the colors and this sweet image ~ forgot I had that one!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)