I don't know where this week's gone to! I'm glad to say, though that Euan is finally showing signs of getting better! He's breathing more easily and coughing less so he's sleeping better. Just the eating, sniffles and tantrums to get better...
And finally, I've had time to make a card. I've really had withdrawal symptoms! This is only my 2nd card this week and I've normally made loads more!!
The flower was made ages ago using scraps stuck to card and then cut with Sizzix Wedding Flower die.
Background paper is from the FF Pink Parfait pack and the Daisy paper is from the original Daisy & Dandelion pack. The combination reminds me of the beautiful Spring skies we've had until today!
The nesties scalloped circle was given to me by Clare and I've embossed it with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.
I can enter the following challenges:
Lots to Do - Springtime
Charisma Cardz - Spring has Sprung
Frosted Designs - Think Spring
Lots to Do - Springtime
Charisma Cardz - Spring has Sprung
Frosted Designs - Think Spring





Hiya Susie and welcome to the Lotstodo Challenge site - your card is beautiful - love the effect. Hope your youngster is better soon. Look forward to seeing you join in lots more of our challenges xx Hilda
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous Susielou! your flower embellie is beautiful! what a great idea and it looks so effective!
ReplyDeleteVery glad to hear that Euan is feeling a bit better.
Hugs
Nicola
Gorgeous colours Susie...and thanks for the top 5 tip off...i havnt had much chance to check out all the updates :-)...glad Euans feeling better...Debs x
ReplyDeleteAww huni its so pretty! Does remind me too of gorjuss blue skies!
ReplyDeleteGlad Euans on the mend, hopefully my Monday he'll be bak to his wee cheery self!!
Take care petal xxx
Stunning card susie and snap only managed two cards this week due to kiddie winkles having colds...oh the joys!!
ReplyDeletehugs Clare x
Hi Susie,
ReplyDeleteHope your little man gets better real quick...this is a lovely card so clean and fresh..I know what it's like when life get's in the way of our crafting,major withdrawal symptoms..
Mandy xx
Your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card - I love the flower!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!
Hugs
Leanne
xx