Thursday, 4 March 2010

Playtime Bears for a Mum


Ok, as I'm posting this, I'm realising that it's pretty much the same layout as the last FF card. Mmmmmm, methinks I need to use a different layout for my next card! And how come I didn't notice til now?

Anyway, I've used my new FF Playtime Bears stamp (only £2.49 from Craft Superstore!), coloured with Almond Promarker.
I don't know what the papers are called as my lovely friend, Clare gave them to me (thank you muchly x) - they're beautiful, though, aren't they?
My Hobbycraft Rafia Lace is getting another outing - it's been a wee while!
Sizzix Blossom flower, layered up and buttons sewn onto them.
Pearl pin and pearls to complete.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
Crafty Angels - the beautiful photo that inspired the colour choices
PaperPlay Challenges - Just Because (ok, technically I intended this to be a Mothers Day card, but the sentiment could also be for a just because card....!)
Creative Inspirations - Use Lace, Pins and Pearls (yep)
Papertake Weekly - Buttons (yep), Bows, Brads and Bling (yep)
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Stitching (on both buttons)
My Time to Craft Challenge - Just for Mum
Creative Card Crew - Celebrations (celebrating a lovely Mum!)
Phew!!

16 comments:

  1. It's beautiful susie!
    Your colouring is gorgeous and so are those papers! I'm loving that rafia lace too!
    Hugs
    nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours, they make you feel warm and cosy, great for a mum!
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susie,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Susie!! Gorgeous colour scheme and I love that rafia lace!! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and it doesn't matter that you used the same layout if it works why change it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie,
    What a cute card,I love the image and the papers are gorgeous...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Susie, loving your LO and I love that stamp (haven't used mine for ages!!) I recognise those papers as K&Co!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhhhh, this is just so super cute. Love it. Great image.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. Also, as it's the first challenge I set - I really appreciate it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card Susie, love the warm colours and papers x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey hon..fab card..and those paprs are defo K&co (they "fell" in my basket..lol)...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab, love the image and your use of lace, pins and pearls, great take on challenge 50 at Creative Inspirations, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww your card is soooo cute! Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card, Susie - love the layout too!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely job on this. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)