Friday, 26 March 2010

70th Birthday Card

It's Scott's dad's 70th birthday on Tuesday so this was my first project when we got back from holidays. Had loads of notes written down for ideas, but found putting them in to practice almost impossible, but thankfully I managed to make it on Sunday while Euan was sleeping and Lou was with Uncle Clark & Co!

I used my bargain Basic Grey Cupcake papers and stickers, together with the Daisy & Dandelion Birthday set characters (that I won in a MAWTT challenge). And, of course, I had to make it into my new favourite technique of an easel card!

I also used the brilliant Truly Scrumptious sketch for the top part of the card and I think you'll probably be seeing me use the sketch again in the future!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and great mix of colours and papers, such a cute ted too!

    thanks for joining us on TS

    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sweet card, love the cute bear you've used.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card hon..bet he loves it :-)...debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous birthday card, so cute and bright...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)