Tuesday, 21 June 2011

A Few Cards

Yep, you read that correctly, there follows a few cards....my goodness, I'll be blog hopping and leaving comments again at this rate!!

Anyway, the first is using one of my much loved, and used, boys from LOTV, Lazy Afternoon.  He looks so comfy having a snooze under that little tree, doesn't he?  Wonder what he's dreaming about?  As usual, he has been coloured with Promarkers (and I've just been skim reading on the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog that there is going to be a fine nib attachment coming out - woohoo!).  The papers are Papermania Birdsong, which I love. 

I'd like to enter the Passion for Promarkers challenge of "Park Life" and also, to remind you that Dream Valley's challenge this fortnight is Father's Day.  You still have until this Sunday to enter and there are two prizes up for grabs:  one from Karen's Doodles and one from One Stop Card Crafts.

And my 2nd card of the evening is one using my Gorjuss Sitting iamge, coloured with Promarkers.  The papers are a complete mix of Papermania and 2 Basic Grey ones, but I'm pleased with the result.  And I've used some of my much loved Platinum Stickles - soooo versatile!  Alas, I do not have lots of time to scan for suitable challenges as Blogger is doing something weird with my dashboard at present, but I thought I'd show it anyway. 



7 comments:

  1. Hi Susie,
    These are both gorgeous & I think would both suit the PFP 'Parklife' challenge. I love your choice of images & your colouring looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Susie.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Fab images and I love the colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Susie! I do like that cute little boy! Ahh lazy afternoons, if only we had time!

    Gorjuss girl looks great too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous cards, lovely images and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous creations. Both beautifully coloured and with fab LOs.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)