But anyway, it's time for another challenge over at Dream Valley, and this fortnight's theme is "Stamp Something". We know that most of you adore stamping, and a good majority of us have obsessions that are unhealthy for our bank balances, so this should be an easy-peasy challenge.
Now, you may already have noticed this, but MY obsession, well one of them at least, is LOTV images. I already have my eye on the new collection and will use the excuse that Euan's birthday is coming up VERY soon and he would REALLY love the Pirate Bear image, especially after seeing the pirate themed Sealion and Otter show at Seaworld....ahem! So I have used one of my gorgeous LOTV boy stamps, Riding My Bike for this challenge. As usual, he is coloured with Promarkers, with some fineliners used for the finer details (a downside to the lovely Promarkers). I used my circle nesties, some rafia and scraps of Papermania Birdsong papers (which I embossed after seeing the technique before going on holiday).
We are sponsored this challenge by Papermaze AND Funkykits, so it would be silly of you not to enter, wouldn't it?!!
AND, as if that's not enough, we are also holding a DT Call. Follow the link for all the details and we're looking forward to meeting our new teamies once you have been selected.
Good luck and happy crafting!





Hi Susie!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a fab time in florida.
Fab boys card,i love lotv images too,they are just too tempting are'nt they? ;)
Have a fab sunday :) xx
I love LotV, too! This is a great boy's card - the little lad's expression is so earnest as he hits those pedals as fast as he can! I really like your bps, too, they match so well!
ReplyDeleteluv, Mags x
Fab card! Love this sweet image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card, love this little boy. And I can quite understand that you really need to get that Pirate Bear, lol. xx
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a super time on holiday! Cant wait to see some pics!
ReplyDeleteThis is fab! Such a cute perfect boys card!!
Love it
Hugs M xxx
Ps defo use Euans birthday as a wee shopping excuse heee xxx
Fab boys card Susie! Those LOTV images are so cute and I love how you embossed your DP.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a fab holiday ... can't wait to see your pics!
A perfect boy card, love that image! CoB
ReplyDeleteBeautifully coloured Susie. Love the bird paper and all the boyish colours.
ReplyDeleteLin xx