Sunday, 15 May 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 7

 Hopefully this will post successfully, as I will be in Florida, enjoying the sunshine, spending time with my wonderful hubby and kiddlywinks and going to see Shamu and the Dolphins! 

So, it is Challenge 7 over at Dream Valley and we have the challenge of "Something Old and New" for you - so use something new AND something old from your stash!!  Simple, huh?

And this challenge, we are sponsored by the wonderful Digi’s With Attitude!.  Some of the team have used images very kindly given by Digi's With Attitude, which look fab, don't they?

I had to have a bit of change of plan for my posting.  I had been organised enough to make a card for this challenge, ahead of going on holiday, but had to change to a necklace.....hubby had to take the laptop to work on the only day I had available to do my blog post.....and the photo of my card was on there.....and I didn't have the card to take another photo as it was needed for that day....typical! 

But as I was letting the lovely Melly know of my problem, I remembered that I had made this necklace the other week, for my holidays, using a NEW gold heart charm that I found in one of the high street shops and mixed with OLD wooden and gold beads that I've had for ages - phew!  (Apologies for the poor photo, but our sunshine had been replaced by rain and I really didn't have time to faff about trying to get better lighting - loads of faffing never seems to result in any better a picture for me, so it seemed like a complete waste of very little time!)

Anyway, I will love you and leave you thinking about what you can create for us over at Dream Valley.  Happy crafting, peeps!

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful necklace Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab necklace. Enjoy your holiday in the sunshine. Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie,
    Absolutely gorgeous necklace,def something i would wear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning petal!
    A great wee necklace! Perfect for the bohoo chic going on!
    Hope the holiday is going well?? I'm not that jealous just so so green hee!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Susie...seems ages since we spoke. gorgeous creation!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great necklace, very wearable. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous necklace - love it! Hope you have a fab hol :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)