Anyway, the first set are for boys or men, using Lazy Afternoon, By the River, Deckchair Dreaming, Big Present and Balloon Bunny. I've used the fabulous Basic Grey Oliver and Papermania Birdsong papers.
And there's loads of girl ones too. Hopefully get them on later.
If I get some more computer time, I'll see if there are any challenges I can enter...Have a good day.







gosh what a lot of boys cards, they are brill my down fall im afraid lol
ReplyDeletehugs
judie xx
Oh they are all gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteOMG!
ReplyDeleteSusie, Susie you've been so busy! Wow, cant even pick a fav! They are all just so fab! Love the papers hee, now gotta get myself them!
I think now you have won the "queen" of male cards!
Hugs Melly xxx
Ps did you know Papermill at Livingston closed boo hoo!!
Oh my goodness you have been busy! I'm having a bit of a LOTV thing at the moment too, I find the boys ones absolutely perfect for BD's age group and there is always a party on most weeks! Good job I like making boy cards!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to pick a favourite from these but it has to be the first, love the papers and layout, it's just gorgeous (well they all are actually!)
Linds x
Wonderful, cute cards Susie, understand your addiction they're are such gorgeous images.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby