Sunday, 27 February 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 1

Woohoo, it's arrived, our first challenge and it's a lovely easy one of Anything Goes!  So no excuses for you not to be entering, not that you'll need any encouragement when I show you the prizes, sponsored this week by Melly...

1st Prize £10 voucher for Lili of the Valley

 2nd prize is Fashionista and Dude Simply Sassy set

and 3rd prize is wee Windswept Simply Sassy
How fantabulous are these?  I'm actually jealous of you all, being able to enter for such a lovely prize...
But anyway, on to my creation for our first challenge

I decided that an Anything Goes challenge was a great excuse to make some jewellery, and this was the result:  The pendant has been recycled from another necklace, and the beads are a collection of 10-15mm beads.  

We're looking forward to seeing all your entries over at Dream Valley Challenges, so happy creating!

13 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! So pretty :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee how gorgeous is your jewellery! Simply stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea and what a fabulous necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome necklace! Totally something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the colors, and that pendant is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see jewellery in the challenge, susie, and this is gorgeous - something i would definitely wear. Look forward to seeing more of your makes. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie this is gorgeous. I love the colours and the dangly bit in the middle is really pretty.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful necklace! So glamorous!! I love the colours, and that pendant is lovely!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful necklace! Love the color combo and that pendant! Awesome!

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Susie
    Its Just stunning!Your so talented!!
    Love the colour tones, the pendant is perfect with the beads!
    Thanks for being part of this honey!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a pretty necklace ... love the pendant and gorgeous colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)