Monday, 10 January 2011

I haven't gone awaol

Hello, my lovely peeps.

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't gone awol, and there's nothing wrong, just haven't had much crafting time lately, what with Christmas, being away for New Year and getting back into normality.  The little bit of crafting time I had on Sunday, I spent changing a few of the bits of jewellery I've made so that I'm 100% happy with them.  (I'm taking a stall at my daughter's school fundraising Pamper Evening, so I need to make some more jewellery and ensure that I have a good spread of cards to offer.)  I've also got some thank cards to make, which I'm planning to use my new Art from the Heart stamp from Sugar Nellie - she's stamped and ready to be coloured up with my Promarkers - hopefully tomorrow...

So peeps, I hope you've all had a great Christmas and New Year and that you're getting lots of crafty time.  Should be back soon....






PS - Hope you like the new blog design I've chosen.  Had a bit of an identity crisis, but I'm finally happy with the one I've chosen - it includes the colours I love.

2 comments:

  1. hope you had a good christmas and new year...can't wait to see your next creation!! There's a GDT call on the Simply Sassy blog!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie nice to hear from you hun we are missing you. Hope you've had a fab crimbo & I wish you & your family a happy new year. Good luck with the stall hunni. Your blog looks great it really does.

    Lotsa hugs Vicy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)