This first one is using the sketch from last week's Cute Card Thursday challenge and Woodland Christmas image, coloured with Promarkers and some Stardust Stickles. Love these Henbury papers too, especially the lime green ones!
This gorgeous Collecting the Tree image is a doddle to colour and looks really cute. I've deliberately kept the layout simple to show off the image, so I've used my beloved Labels Twelve nesties, Swiss Dots embossing folder and some ribbon from stash. And the sentiment was a freebie with the Docrafts mag.
As you can see, James Bear In the Snow has featured prominently so far....
...Together with Sugar Nellie's Pippin with Presents and James Bear Deck the Halls....
...and the freebie embossing tree from Docrafts mag. The white embossed Christmas Trees look much better in real life. I've really enjoyed making all these - the same but different - each theme similar but not the same so I haven't gotten bored yet!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Everybody Art - Untraditional Christmas (first card)
Moving Along with the Times - Card for a Child (first card)
CRAFT - Monotone (White embossed Xmas tree cards)
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes (all)
My Time to Craft - Quick and Cute (Polar Bears or James Bear ones)






Gorgeous - each and every one of them! I'm so glad you could join us this week at My Time To Craft.
ReplyDeleteWOW I love them all. They are brilliant, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo
ReplyDeleteThey are all gorgeous, fab selection of creations!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion & MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx
Such a sweet and cute Christmas card - I love everything about it - it's great !!! We are so glad you shared it with us at MTTCC this week and we hope we will see your lovely creations again soon x
ReplyDeleteSuch a fabulous cards Susie. I love all of them, such a great collection. Thankyou for sharing them with us for the 'card for a child' challenge at MAWTT.
ReplyDeleteLuv Brenda xx
WOW....these are all gorgeous hun in their own unique way....awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteLotsa huggles Vicky xx
Love all your cards but the Christmas tree ones are especialy stylish and perfect for our
ReplyDeletemonochrome challenge at C.R.A.F.T.this time.
Thanks for joining us and good luck, love Jacky x
These are all great. You are so organised! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeletewow so many beautiful cards.. i love the blue and white ones.. so wintery ;) Thank you for playing with us this week on our anything goes challenge at craft your passion! Good luck!
ReplyDeletewow you have been busy
ReplyDeleteLove all the cards
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)
Wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Wow hun you have been a busy girl, these are all absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
OMG these are just stunning!
ReplyDeleteHavent you been really busy! Love them all, but do love that wee bear alot! The opapers in the top card are stunning!
Hope you had fun at the SECC??
Hugs Melly xxx
wow chick you've been busy!!..if only i was so organised!!...all totally fabulous :0)
ReplyDeletehugs
Debs x
wow Susie you have been busy!! I am loving James at the moment so I think these are my favs!!
ReplyDeletefi
x
hey chick..theres a little something for you on my blog :0)
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! Cute images, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness it must have been like a little facory at your house! So many cards and they are all gorgeous, I do love that little LOTV bear, he's adorable! I really must make some more crimbo cards....I think i'm on mumber 5 or 6 now.eeeek!
ReplyDeleteLinds x
Gorgeous Christmas Cards! Im loving your style! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. x x
ReplyDelete