I've used scraps that were on my table at the time, some beige rafia (thanks Susan x) and a couple of dew drops. A simple layout, but hopefully the different papers and textures mean that it's not plain.
I'd love to enter:
Simon Says Stamp - 3 Embellishments, 2 patterned papers, 1 image
Stampavie and More - Autumn
Cards for Men - Birthday
Monster Boy and Hamish have been made using Summer Driggs' new kit which can be downloaded for free!







I really love the little boy with the floating stick card. Will definitely be requesting this card in the future, just need to wait until the next boy birthday next year. Also love the cards below that you made for Brodie and Lennox. I know they will be a big hit and can't wait until their birthdays. Have a fabby weekend my gorgeous friend. Love Susanxxx
ReplyDeleteOh honey these are just stunning!
ReplyDeleteAdore the LOTV and the wee monster boy! Fab wee cards petal, just gorjuss!
Hugs melly xxx
These are so lovely Suzie! You have been busy!
ReplyDeleteLinds x
You've been a busy girl!
ReplyDeleteAll lovely cards, and mens cards too (I still don't do mens cards).
I particularly like the lotv card, it's a fab image.
All your cards are beautiful, though maybe not quite as good as the little witch card I've just be looking at heehee!
Take care
love Elaine xx
Fab selection of boy's card's.I love the LOTV images too they're so sweet :) love what you've done with your scraps
ReplyDeletehugs amanda xx
All so cute & very blue Love the LOTV Card!
ReplyDeleteClairex
adorable cards especially the LOTV one.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
These are all great. The first one is my fave xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteThese are all awesome! The details are all FAB!!!! I love that bunny, too cute!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
ReplyDeleteChris & the DT
Such cute cards thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is a gorgeous card, love that image hes so cute, and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDelete