Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Clean and Simple Cards

I had a great day yesterday.  I made 4 new cards for orders and added some lettering to another and sold a pair of earrings and a necklace - hurray!!

But now I need to post as I CAN'T let some of these challenges go by without entering!

So this first card uses those cute Forever Friends bears, coloured with tan, blush and ivory promarkers.  I've used a mix of beautiful Papermania Henbury and Heather Capsule Collection papers, with some silver mirri card.  As is usual for me, now that I've accepted that I'm a clean and simple girl, the layout is clean and simple!  I love the challenge of planning the layers carefully so that the adding of flowers or brads is still a tidy finish.  And those labels 12 nesties strike again!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Jewelled
Crafty Cardmakers - Clean and Simple
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Animal Crackers
Our Creative Corner - Abcs and 123s
Secret Crafter - Clean and Simple

Another clean and simple card - maybe TOO clean and simple?  What do you think?  Anyway, it was for an order to say thanks for wedding preparations so thought it kind of suited.

And I'd like to enter the Crafty Calendar Challenge of Blue and Flowers.


And finally, my butterfly card.  The butterfly has been recycled from my birthday pressie from Melly and the simple layout shows it off.  

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
One Stop Craft - Photo inspiration
Sew Many Challenge - Happy Grandparents Day

Ok, that's all the cards, but I'd love to get your help for my best friend, Susan.  She has set up her blog and would love some feedback, please.  If you have a little time, here's her blog, or you can click on the button on my sidebar.  THANK YOU, buddies.  Have a lovely (wet and windy) day!

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterfly on the Nana card!! All your cards look lovely..beautiful work!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are 3 beautiful cards and the on for us (Crafty Cardmakers) is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    These cards are gorgeous!!!!
    I love the Butterflies.
    Hugs Alison
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great :) Thanks for joining in Sew Many Challenges where I am sponsoring this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey they are all just stunning! I cant even pick one as a fav their all just so good!
    Those labels may have to make it into my basket, now dont tell hubby hee!
    Brill petal
    Hugs Melly xxx

    Ps you can find the butterfly HERE, member tho it cant take thick card!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are all beautiful! Another productive day. You have to stop teasing me with those nesties.....i think i need some! I love your layouts.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the Nana card...that butterfly is stunning!! Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Susie
    Lovely card, fantastic layout and choice of colours such a cute little stamp very classy, thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafters: Clean and Simple challenge, this week, Good luck, Bridget x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three gorgeous cards Susie.
    I do love that nestie, I find I do use that particular one quite a lot.
    CAS are definitely my favourite cards.
    Take care
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!

    Thank you for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL cards! TFS with us at SMC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Susie! Stunning CAS cards! Love the butterfly. xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous cards! Abolutely love the butterfly! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges! Hope you'll be joining us for the next challenge!

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your butterfly card, a great interpretation of the photo!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hun well done getting 4 cards done in one day lol, they are all so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the papers you have used, they have been matched up really well you wouldn't have thought they were 2 different collections.

    They are all lovely cards, you clearly rock the CAS style.

    Thanks for joining us in our Clean & Simple challenge at Crafty Cardmakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great set of cards love the jewels on them all tahnks for joining us at MTTC
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. WAHOO! What an amazing creation. I'm late commenting but am SO happy I hopped over. My mom would have been thrilled so see such a lovely creation inspired by her precious monarchs. THANK you for sharing at the OSC.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful cards thank you for joining us over at crafty calender xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)