Thursday, 27 May 2010

Party Dragon

I think that this is my favourite dragon from the Lilac Lemon dragons I was lucky enough to win in April on Secret Crafter.  Especially when he has a red hat, balloon and party blower!  He's been coloured with Blush and Ice Grey promarkers and a red pen and gloss. 

I've used the fab sketch over at Crazy for Challenges (week 38), with paper that Mel gave me last week (thanks x). 

I would also like to enter the following challenges:
PaperPlay Challenges - Up in the Air (although his wings look a bit tiny to be able to lift him off the ground - might need more balloons to help!)
Charisma Cardz - Going Round in Circles
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Celebrations
Stamp Something - 2 of something (eyelets, hat, balloon)

10 comments:

  1. soo cute
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, love these cute little dragons, and your papers and colouring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Susie - I love the fun dragon image - and all those bright glossy details.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really pretty...plain and simple but very effective.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun & fab card hun. Love the image, papers....everything! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a cute little dragon, I agree with you about his wings, no way would he achieve lift off! Great papers too.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susie! What a cute blog you have here and so many BEAUTIFUL creations! I love it!

    Thank you for leaving love for me on Belles 'n Whistles! Hope I'll see you in our challenges! :)

    Big Hugs!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I so love him!! He's just adoreable! Love the gloss balloon just adds that wee special touch your so good at!!
    Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card you entered for our challenge!
    Thanks for joining the fun at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)