Thursday, 26 November 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge 24


Decided to have a go at the layout on Sketch & Stash this week - Challenge 24 - always love these sketches! Also tried a different colour combo for me - brown/orange/green - and I think I like it!
New stash: Forever Friends image from Clare - thanks, Huni x
Neglected stash: Paper (think Clare gave me that too!), Core'dinations Mod pack card

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, fab paper and such a sweet image. To my shame I've only ever made 1 FF card despite hubby buying me loads of stamps, I really ought to dig them out
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is very cute Susie :-) The image and colours you used are fab ! Lovely card ! :-)

    Thanks for joining in with us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning petal, love the papers! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Susie and I love this colour combo!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous image and papers Susie, they go so well together!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)