Wednesday, 2 September 2009

New Gorjuss Background and Header

It had to be done, didn't it? My friend, Clare, told me (very excitedly) about this website, where you can get free Blog backgrounds with Gorjuss Girls. I LOVE the Gorjuss girls and, after much deliberation, decided on this one. My first attempt didn't work (think it was a problem with my brain working on a Sunday night!) but worked perfectly, first time, today. Enjoy gazing at those Gorjuss Girls!! Susie x

3 comments:

  1. Hee arent they just gorjuss! Hee loved this one too, they are all stunning! Love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie your blog background is fab.I found it so hard to choose might change it to the halloween one nearer the time.And yes I was very excited and couldn't wait to tell.Oh almost forgot I won some candy today. See you saturday for a wee drink lol

    clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie, fab taste hun I chose the same one lol. I'm new to blogging too it's a bit daunting isn't it? I've been blogging about 3wks and think I'm getting the hang of it, fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)