Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Bumble Bee Gorjuss


Not sure that the colour combo has been quite as effective as I'd anticipated but still reasonably happy with it. Layout based on the Clare Curd 'A Sketch in Time' challenge last week, with a few alterations. Some dots and dashes were added to the flowers on the backing paper (given to me by my friend, Clare - thanks, flower!). Gorjuss coloured with Whispers Vintage marker and brush - love this colour - think you'll be seeing much more of it!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susie,great take on Clare's sketch, have you caught the blog bug.I really like what you did with the flowers on the backing paper, didn't recognise the paper lol. Sorry not been in touch, got flu but will catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brill huni! Love the colours, just looks so brill! xxx Cant wait to see all your wee blogging challenges!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a pretty card Susie, I love her and she's so beautifully coloured!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment:0)